Happy Mama's Day

on
5.11.2015
 

 

 






































Moms. Are. Great.
They really are.

My mom is pretty awesome.
Always thoughtful.
Beautiful.
Sweet.

I have some of the best memories of me and my mom.
Driving down to college together in the middle of the night.
Late night chats about dates in High School.
Making CD's during breakups.

The best.

I also was lucky enough to get another mom...
my MIL Jill.

                          People don't realize how lucky I really am to have her has my mother-in-law.
She is just the best.


I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers day celebrating all the mom's in our lives :)

xo-elle
1 comment on "Happy Mama's Day"
  1. You look so much like your mom! And it's the best when you get lucky enough to have a mother-in-law who is really like a second mom to you! :)

    ReplyDelete