2015...

on
1.26.2015


2015…please be awesome.

I make resolutions every year. I’m sure most people do…and then forget about them a few weeks later.

Trust me…

It’s normal.

I always keep my resolutions in my Notes on my phone.

That way,

I always remember what I’m working on…and have zero excuses not to try and keep my resolutions.

ALSO, it’s important to keep your resolutions realistic.

My resolutions last year:

2014
Take up some sort of fitness class & take time to plan my meals. (Less eating out)
This was BIG for me. I knew that it was time to make a change in my life. I did a little guest post on my cute friend Hannah’s blog about my weight loss journey. I used the Kayla Itsines program and a healthy diet to complete my resolution.

Travel
We went to Hawaii and Yellowstone this year. Both trips were wonderful!


Take time to blog.
Obviously I took this resolution to the next level by starting E&Elle with my bestie Elise! I previously had my own personal blog that was used to document day-to-day life. So, with starting this new adventure, I’ve been able to dedicate time to blogging and make it a priority in my life. I love it!



Discover new music.
Music is one of my biggest hobbies. If you know me well, you know that I know almost every word to every song.
I love music!
So discovering new music every year & not getting stuck in a music rut is a big deal to me. My favorite songs this year?
1. Nick Jonas- "Jealous."  2. Schoolboy Q- "Studio."  3. B.O.B- "Not For Long."  4. Tove Lo- "Talking Body."  5. Glass Animals- "Gooey."  6. Azekel- "New Romance."  7. Made In Heights- "Wildflowers."  8. Raleigh Ritchie- "Bloodsport."  9. The Weeknd- "Often."

Try new recipes.
Here are a few new recipes I tried this year.

2015...

I've got my resolutions ready.



1. Take the time to photograph & document life.

2. Keep up my personal blog. (1 & 2 go hand-in-hand)


3. Lean a new skill. Knitting? Crochet? Woodworking? Videography? The sky is the limit!


4. Read a little more. Like....books....not magazine or online articles....real books.


5. Get some muscles. Now that i've taken the first step in a healthier me, i'm ready to take it to the next level!


What are some of your resolutions?
XO-Elle
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment