TASSELS TWO WAYS...

on
1.26.2015


          I've been obsessing over tassel necklaces for months and months & decided to try crafting a few myself.

If you love tassels as much as me, you will love this easy little craft.

Tassel Necklace #1:

Take some leather cording and measure how long you want your necklace to be.
Tie a knot in your leather cording.
I purchased a tassel from my local craft store in the fabric section.
Loop the tassel through the leather cording.
BAM
Fun black tassel necklace!

Tassel Necklace #2:
Golden Tassel


What you will need:

Needle Nose Pliers
Jump Ring
Gold Chain
Gold DMC Floss

 Cut a small piece off of the string and tie it in a knot about 1/2 inch from the top.
This will give you the loops to connect the jump ring to your necklace!
*I dabbed a small amount of E300 glue to my knot to keep it in place!*

 Cut your strings to the desired length.
(You should be able to make two tassels per DMC floss)


TA DAAAAAAA!!

Enjoy and rock the hell outta your tassel necklace :)

xo-elle
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment