Dry Clean.

on
3.11.2015
Dry Shampoo...
Where have you been all my life?
I swear this stuff didn't exist 5 years ago.
(Or it did, and I just lived under a rock.)

Dry Shampoo is part of my everyday routine.
I only wash my hair when I have to.
What that means is,
I wash my hair when i feel like it is dirrrrrty.
Not everyday.
Not even every other day.
We are talking more like...
every 5-6 days.

SAYYY WHAAAAAT?!
Dry Shampoo is my lifesaver.

I've tried almost every drugstore brand and feel like I have discovered the best of the best, and the ones you should save your money on :)

Dove
My #1 favorite of all time.
It just is the best.
Anytime someone asks me about dry shampoo, this is the one I suggest.
If you haven't tried it, try it.

Herbal Essences
My #2 favorite.
The only problem with it?
It is less powdery-more liquid-y.
I find myself having to shake it constantly while I'm spraying so I don't get a stream of shampoo in my hair.

Not Your Mothers
I tried this because I loooove their sea salt spray.
This stuff works if you can't get the other two.
:)


Batiste
I know this is a fan fav.
But to me?
I hated it.
It smelled weird.
It didn't last for a long time.
Not exactly a two thumbs down, but maybe one?
It is also the most expensive option for a drugstore dry shampoo.

Salon Grafix
Same problem as Batiste...
It just didn't last.

Tresemme
This one is THE WORST.
The absolute worst.
It leaves your hair so white
(most dry shampoos turn your hair white, but when you brush it out the white disperses & disappears. Not the case with Tresemme.)

Do you use dry shampoo?
What brands do you love?

Hopefully this helps the next time you go to buy yourself some dry shampoo :)

xo-elle

4 comments on "Dry Clean."
  1. Okay I'm SOOOOOO excited to dry Dove! I bought this expensive kind at Sally's and LOVED it (can't remember the brand right now) but I didn't want to fork out that cash so I went to the grocery store and picked up the Tresemme one... oh my word! It suuuuuucks. It left my hair feeling SO nasty and sticky, not to mention GRAY. So I pretty much gave up and decided that cheap stuff was going to suck and now I have HOPE. Yay!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! I had the exact same experience! We were out of town one weekend and I forgot my dry shampoo, so I just picked up the Tresemme. BAD CHOICE!!! Let me know how you feel about the Dove kind! :)

      Delete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. commercial laundry in London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. MÃ¥tteservice Silkeborg

    ReplyDelete