Farewells, Reunions & Randoms

on
2.06.2013
Farewell: To Bridget. NZ is lucky to get you for the next little bit.

Last weekend was the last hoorah for a little bit. Bridget is heading off to New Zeland for an amazing adventure. So we decided to have one last bff dinner before she took off (today). We will sure miss that shining little face of hers! Bridget might be one of the funniest people you will ever meet. Our little group won't be the same without her, so hurry up time! Three months will seem like forever.

We decided on Royal India. 
It was a good choice.
I got the Vegetable Curry...
..and we each got our own garlic naan. 
Honestly, they are big enough to share.
But i gladly finished mine all on my own.


No friend party is complete without a trip to Target.
Meagan needed new sunglasses...

We also found the "Sisterhood of the Travelling Shoes..."
A pair we all loved...and purchased....except for Bridge. (Its okay, we still love you Bridget)
So they are now our BFF shoes. 
We are cool like that.
I love them.
I can't wait til i can wear them.
Maybe once the contstant sheet of ice decides to melt off our driveway?


Reunion: Lindsey & Michelle
The next day i was finally reunited with my darling friend Lindsey. We were roommates in college, and boy is that girl a sweetheart. Literally, i had not seen her in two years. SO LONG! Life just decided to get busy on us. Now, that is no excuse not to see a friend. However, it was so amazing to catch up and talk about everything that has happened. It was a wonderful reunion that made my heart happy.


Random: Little facts from my weekend.
Utah is the prettiest state. Try and tell me that those glorious mountains are stunning? That is the view driving down my street to work...Its stunning & I need to take the time to appreciate these lovely little things everyday.

We went and saw 'Warm Bodies.' I LOVED IT. I loved every second of it. Disturbingly Romantic. I just wanted her to kiss him so bad the whole movie....then i thought back to the scenes of him eating her dead boyfriends brains...and that suddenly grossed me out that she would be making out with someone who has brain breath. But, if you haven't seen it? Do it. You will love it. I may have been slightly obsessed with the soundtrack after the movie and went to download it right after. IT ISN'T ON ITUNES?! What the?! So, like a creep....i naturally searched it and downloaded almost every song on this list. Favorite? Feist, of course. However, I have been pleasantly suprised with 'Shell Suite' by Chad Valley and 'Be the Song' by Foy Vance. I already owned M83, The National, Bob Dylan and Bon Iver.

Music Whore.
Right here.



We ran to Harmons after the movie as well, and i saw these cute glasses made of of wine, rootbeer and coke bottles....and i suddenly wanted all of them.
Saving the best for last? I present to you ToyTaco the Toyota Tacoma. I laughed for a good 10 minutes after seeing this car. I thought it was funny enough to take a picture. Even while posting this, i am still laughing. 

So Enjoy.


2 comments on "Farewells, Reunions & Randoms"
  1. those shoes are darling, and you are really making me miss target right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog - glad I found it!

    Recent follower! Please feel free to check out my blog! :) http://emma-mitchell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete