Trio.

on
11.13.2012
This last Saturday BJ, Bridge and I went to Trio. (funny because there were three of us...at trio...get it??...I'm lame.)
It was magical.
Good food.
Beautiful Atmosphere.
Bestest of Friends (Megs...you were missed :)

 We were able to be seated in the upstairs portion of the restaurant. I had never been up there and it was beautiful! It just snowed and snowed as we ate, chatted and laughed.




I had the Three Cheese Ravioli in a butternut sauce.
Heaven.
Delicious.
Still thinking about it.
I need it again.
I already told Jarrick that we are going this week, because i'm obsessed.

Our original plan was to go to Park City. But winter decided to give us a little taste of snow (which i couldn't be happier about) so we decided driving up Parley's Canyon...in the dark...in a blizzard was a bad idea. We also ordered two desserts, cause we are fancy like that.


I know i've said it a million times, but i have the best friends out there. I got lucky with these kids. 

Yesterday i got the opportunity to hang out with BJ and Megs and get this pretty little bride ready for her Groomals. I loved spending time with them and Brooke's beautiful family. She has the cutest mom and the most adorable sisters in the world. I want them to adopt me. I just love their relationship and how close they all are for every event in each others lives. Seeing Brooke in her dress just made my insides twinkle. She looks so happy, and i am so glad that her and Ben found each other. BJ makes the prettiest bride ever. Its a fact. Simple and elegant. Megs did an amazing job on her hair and Brooke's makeup that she did looked stunning. I can't wait til January so these two little love birds can officially become Mr & Mrs Lee.

 (Totally stole this photo from Instagram.....their photographer can be found HERE)
4 comments on "Trio."
  1. Mush.. thanks for the shot out!!! I wish I could have been there too!! Let's have another dinner night? Please and thank you...
    OH and I think you forgot to mention the amazing bouquet you made for Brooke, simply stunning.. you crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get another dinner night set up....like now! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm adding Trio to my list of places to try.

    ReplyDelete