Ramblings.

on
10.04.2012
1. I want bangs....but don't want to cut my hair. May sound like a lame frustration...But have you ever tried to grow bangs out after you have cut them? Pain. In. The. Rear. I need bang clip-ins. I've heard they are really made...and now i'm curious. Anyone else heard of them?

2. My VT companion is driving me bonkers. Sweet lady...she really is, but no...i don't want to VT twice a month. Especially twice within a ONE WEEK period. Pleaseandthankyou.

3. Sometimes i wish i could sit and sew all day. Doing pretty little things VS working at a desk. Why oh why am i not a professional stay-at-home wife. I'd make a killer chicken pot pie. Dishes would always be done...i'll just dream.

4. I am not usually into politics. I don't even watch the news. But there is something so exciting about the presidential elections. I love watching the debates. All day today i have read up on the different viewpoints of each candidate and it gives me a fun little rush knowing that i get to vote.

5. Has anyone seen pictures of this girl? She does her makeup daily to look like an Anime character. I was in shock she wasn't a cartoon.

6. I got a surprise little "no reason" gift from Jarrick this week...a mini pie maker. My life just got a whole lot sweeter. Love that boy and his thoughtful suprises.

7. I finally found a pretty sweet location for my merit badges. A military style shirt from Target. In the male section.

8. Speaking of the mens department...this week i have matched shirts with two coworkers this week...that are both male. I'm cool like that. I like mens clothes WAAAYYYY better. Fashion blog? "How to wear mens clothing and look like a girl." It could catch on. A much fresher approach to all the fashion blogs full of girls wearing maxi dresses, blazers, jcrew and heels.

9. I haven't eaten meat (other than fish) in 4 days now.

10. Its apple season. I am a devout fan of the Honeycrisp. However, this week i tried a new breed of apples called the SweeTango. Delicious. Which is better? Try for yourself. You will never eat a plain ol' red apple ever again.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment