I can make fonts all by myself...

on
10.26.2012
That's right.
It's happening. 
Possibly the greatest thing to ever exist on my iPad.

I first saw this on A Beautiful Mess (which i am obsessed with) earlier this week. I got around to finally downloading the app this morning and have been playing around with it all morning. I am obsessed. Its incredible how easy it is to use. Honestly the first one i did took me less than 10 minutes to make. I made ElleTil based on my own handwriting that i use everyday. Sooooo pretty much nothing too fancy, but i happen to really like my handwriting. So there.


It gives you a bunch of brush strokes and templates to base your fonts on, and is so simple to use. So, needless to say, i will be doing this....All. Day. Long. Try it out!

*** If you want to download the font that i made....here is the link!
1 comment on "I can make fonts all by myself..."