Let's Play Catch Up...

on
7.16.2015
Hello!
Hi!

It's been a while.
Like...over a month.
But, I took a break for a good reason. June was a busy one!


We had the loveliest wedding celebration for Jordyn and John when they got married on the 18th.
They are the cutest couple and we are so happy they are married!




We unfortunately lost our sweet little Chloe in June. She had been sick for a few months and ultimately ended up having some system failures. It was the hardest time for us.

 She was our sweet little pup & we miss her every day. Our friends and family were so sweet sending us messages.

My sweet friend Elise got me the cutest little gold 'C' charm. It makes me so happy to have a little reminder of my sweet Chlo.


We have been able to spend a lot of time with family and friends. 
Isn't that what summer is all about?

We decided to have a little getaway from the heat, and spend the 4th of July weekend in Park City.
Best
Decision
Ever.

It was the perfect way to spend the holiday.


This past month I've also been going through some weird illnesses. I developed a sensitivity to flour last fall and I have honestly tried to avoid it the best I could. But sometimes when you are craving a salt bagel from Wasatch Bagel in Park City, you just have to cave. 

However...that came with some serious consequences. 
So, i've been trying to avoid  eating it.
It sucks.
 Farewell sweet rainbow chip cookies!

[shoes] *in grey leather
Shopping this summer has been great.
Since I had found some great shorts/dress options,
it has made my summer much more pleasant and a whole lot cooler!


So that's what has been going on over here!
I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer.


Pick some wildflowers.
Eat some sushi.
&
Soak up all the summer nights you can.


xo-elle




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment