Waffles. Babies. Friendship.

on
8.14.2014
This last weekend we celebrated Brooke and Baby Lee.
I'm excited for that little boy to get here.
September 2014.
It's such a surreal feeling to know that your childhood friends are becoming mothers.
The coolest thing ever.

We also got see our sweet friend Julianne and meet her little baby girl Paityn.
Can I again state how crazy it is to know your friends have babies?
I swear we are all still 19. 
But it isn't 2008 anymore.
Don't remind me.

Our friend Meagan put together a lovely shower for Brooke & we celebrated at my house.
Waffles.
Biscoff.
Nutella.
Butter.
Fruit.
The works my friends.
The works.

After the shower, we headed up to Jar's family cabin with our friends.
Seriously...I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard in my life.
We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends.
The greatest. 
For memory purposes...i have to include the following hashtag inside jokes.

#southdraper
#thebluffs
#deltaaaaa
#backituppppp
#comininhot
#fartybush
#plankitout
#blondie
#eggsandhash
#sternumribshipsandknewws
#headwhipshouldersbootyshake
#dreamman
#jasonderulo
#thenhewouldapologize
#dodginsquirrels
#buttse
#halfpoint






Between late night games, floating the river and lots of treats...it's safe to say the weekend was one of the best.
I never wanted it end.
Let's do it again soon?











Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment