gluten free - sugar free - banana - chocolate chip muffins

on
9.29.2015

Around this time last year I developed a little sensitivity to flour.
It for sure isn't to the point where if I eat anything with gluten I will die...
but it can get pretty uncomfortable.

I love sweets.
I loved baked goods.
Hello? Have you seen my blog? The majority of my posts are goodies!

So, I've had to get creative to get my sweet fix.
Ice Cream is my best friend.

Surprisingly, breakfast is always a struggle for me.
No more pancakes.
No more waffles.
No more blueberry muffins.
It's rough.

So, I found this recipe that has saved my life!
These little muffins are delicious. Even people that can eat pancakes for breakfast like these. 
That my friends is saying something.


This recipe makes about 15 muffins. I love to top mine with peanut butter.
It seriously tastes like it should be awful for you...but they aren't!
There is no added sugar.
No flour.
Just oats, and honey and bananas.
(okay..and chocolate chips and peanut butter...)

Give them a try!
You won't regret it.
xo- elle
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment