Let's chat...

on
8.19.2015
 First things first...
documenting life is hard to do in the Summer.

I always slack writing what is going on..because stuff is actually going on...so you don't have time to document it.

I blog way more in the Winter when there isn't a lot going on.
Ironic.
Don't ya think?


I've been pinning these shoes for so long. 
I've wanted them.
But I can't justify the price for a pair of sandals.
So last week I went to Forever 21 to get a shirt and walked out with these little copy cat sandals.
$32 > $165


Also....I know the lob has been a thing for a while now.
Errrybody is doing it.
I've never considered it...until recently.

I suddenly want to chop my hair off?
WHO AM I?!

Here's my issue...
my hair is long right now.
I feel like to chop it to a noticeable length it would need to be a little drastic.
Like....6-8 inches.
WHOAAAA.

Do I do it?
Do I get over it?
Do I just keep tucking my hair in a hat?

These are the questions floating through my little mind.

I'm pretty sure I have cooked 3 times this Summer.
Why?
Because I'm addicted to something fierce....
Buffalo Chicken Salads.
Specifically the one at Cubby's.
It has:
Buffalo Chicken
Tomatoes
Red Onion
Blue Cheese
Bacon
+
Walnuts

It is incredible.

At one point this month, I ate this delicious salad 3 times in one week.
Who does that?!
Me.
That's who.

I hope your Summer is full of sandal purchases, haircut decisions, and a lifetime of buffalo chicken salads.

xo-elle

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment