IT IS FINALLY MAY!!!

on
5.01.2015
May.
I love you.
You are my favorite month.
You are warm days
cool nights
spring fever.

This week, the blog has been a little quiet.
For anyone who reads here...hi friends!

Sometimes you just need a little time to regroup and relax.
I had felt this creative low lately.
You know?
Those days where you just feel like curling up in bed everyday after work and watching Friends?
It was one of those weeks.
I'm not mad about it.

Plus...I have a serious case of Wanderlust.
So I've been feeling very nostalgic this week.

Seriously.
I went through all our old vacation photos and videos this week.
I thought that would cure my need for change...
but I think it just added fuel to the fire.
I want to go SOMEWHERE.
BAD!

( a photo from our getaway in 2012. Austria is stunning. How bad do you wish you could be eating at this little cafe right now?)

So there may need to be a little getaway in the works...

Anyways.
I'm basically here to say....
I'm back to blogging next week.
I love blogging!
I love that there is ZERO pressure to blog...
I just do it because I love it.

But...with that...
sometimes I want to take some time off.
Regroup.
Get my creative waves flowing again..
& come back.

So to the few of you that read here...
know that I love you...
and I'm so happy you guys come to see my little space of the internet

xo-Elle









1 comment on "IT IS FINALLY MAY!!! "
  1. Yay! I'm so happy you're back--I LOVE your blog. But I totally get the whole "taking a break" thing. If I don't feel like blogging--I don't. Because if I do, it would just be crap :)

    ReplyDelete