bags. sickness. water bottles. you know...the basics.

on
5.29.2015
 
Let's talk about a few things.
First of all, if you follow me on Instagram 
you know I finally purchased the Madewell tote I have had my eye on for almost a year.
I finally decided to use my birthday money and get it.
No regrets people...no regrets.

Usually after I make a big purchase I get a pit in my tummy...
Not with this one.
I'm obsessed.

To make sure I was ready to commit to a tote, I used an H&M bag that was a similar style. 
I've never loved a purse until I started using a tote. 

I bought a few little bags to keep in my tote and it keeps everything organized and tidy.
NO MORE MESSY PURSES!

I think since you can see right in a tote, I have a little more of a desire to keep it clean.
Sounds weird maybe?
But, it's true!

So after I had used the H&M bag for about 6 months, I realized I was ready to fully commit.
I couldn't be happier.

(it sounds like I'm talking about a relationship....really....it's just a bag. haha!)

 Last week I was sick sick sick.

I rarely get sick!
Slight germaphobe over here.

But, this was unavoidable. I feel like everyone has caught this nasty little cold/flu.
Something that always makes me feel a little better?
Licorice Spice tea.
I know licorice isn't for everyone...
but it's SO soothing.
Your scratchy rough throat will feel smooth-er-ish in no time!
If you like black licorice...try it. 
(I sweeten my tea with agave. It's deeeelicious.)


Just a few of my favorite things as of late.
The bottle?
It's a S'well bottle
It stays cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12.
My cute friend Kristi introduced me to it and I wanted one SO bad.
So for my birthday, my bestie Sam got it for me.
I was SOOOO excited.
I keep in with me in my bag at all times.

It makes you want to drink more water for the following reasons:
1. It is always cold
2. It is easy to take with you
3. It is the cutest bottle ever

because I can...
One
More
Picture
of my bag.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xo-Elle
1 comment on "bags. sickness. water bottles. you know...the basics."
  1. At Molago we are renowned for our stylish, affordable fashion. The unique touches we bring to our collections help us standout from the rest of the High Street. Our customers can always rely on us for great going-out looks and occasion wear, amazing denim and fabulous bags and shoes. We pride ourselves on being the perfect store to pick up everything you need for a brand new head-to-toe look.

    ReplyDelete