Spring 2015: Beauty Trend Alert

on
3.30.2015

That's right.
Air.
Dried.
Hair.

Ever tried it?

I'm not talking, going to bed with wet hair.
I'm talking washing your hair, brushing it out, and letting it dry on its own.

After reading this article, I was really excited that minimal effort hair was taken to a whole new level.
No even having to curl/straighten it?
Could this really look good?

I gave it a shot.

My opinion?

I feel like this would be amazing on the weekends...
or vacations...

but, I feel like I may look a little too unkempt for work.
You get what i'm saying?
However, the idea of not having to blow dry my hair sounds amazing...

So I think i'm going to take a little break from blow drying as well. 
(I mean, even though I only wash my hair about once a week...)
:)

Do you feel like you could rock the 'air dried hair' look?

xo-elle

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment