i'm pretty lucky...

on
7.26.2012
 I'm a pretty lucky girl.
For my whole life i have been able to say that i have a group of the best friends a girl could ask for.
It's a crazy feeling to think back and realize that we graduated FIVE years ago? 
FIVE?!
Where in the world has the time gone?
We have all had to grow up.
No more skipping PLT to go play Mr. Potato Head
No more Tasty's Salute
No more nights doing nothing and everything at the same time.
But i'm lucky to say that one thing hasn't changed in that time frame.
The friendship of these ladies.


When we graduated we all had different plans.
different schools...different cities...different paths.
...and we made it work.
I can't even count the times i have been so grateful to have them.
Looking back at these pictures post high school makes me realize how incredible it really is.
These pictures make my insides full of fuzzy happiness.
I can look back at these moments and relive them like they were last week. 

Vegas Roadtrips.

Hanging out at Andy's house.

Four Wheeling in the Mountains

The Black Keys Concert

Shopping in Las Vegas.

Woody's Wedding...Sell me a lemon!

Annual Christmas Dinners at Marketstreet Grill.

Swimming at Julianne's and Wedding Showers.

Seven Peaks.

Weddings.

YouTube Video Nights...watching Pokemon Voices.

Birthday Parties...Tradgic Birthday CD

Night Hikes...in the rain...

Shoulder Kisses.

Weddings.

Swimming at Rebel Creek.

Hiking in Snow Canyon
THIS WEEKEND we get to relive all of those memories all over again with our trip to Saint George.
We haven't been in TWO years as a group...
and i can't wait.
It blows my mind to think about how long we have all been friends for. 
How we have each been able to go down those different roads and still connect back together like time hasn't passed.
Married, Engaged, Dating, College, Graduated, Working
Each at a different point.
Each living their own lives.
Each having very different personalities, styles and opinions..
...and yet mesh perfectly.
I'm pretty lucky.


3 comments on "i'm pretty lucky..."
  1. Michelle_I don't think I could have said it better. Love you lots!! This weekend will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady! You won my blowfish shoes giveaway! Email me with your size/shoe choice/ shipping info and I'll pass it along and get your shoes out to you!

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all are absolutely adorable! nothing beats good friends. and trust me, i can't believe i graduated from HS 6 years ago. ridiculous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete